IMMEDIATE FULL TIME OPENINGS
Highly Paid Positions
Company Truck and Job Travel Time Reimbursement
Top of the line Benefits:
Individual Health - 50% Supplemental, Keep your existing physician.
Paid Vacation, Six Paid Holidays - Personal days,
Professional Development expense reimbursement.
Well Established Electrical Service Company seeking Licensed Journeyman Electricians to join our team of dedicated long term employee’s if you have the right qualifications:
Minimum 5 years Residential and Commercial experience as a Licensed Journeyman Electrician
Excellent work lay-out skills, troubleshooting & problem-solving skills
Capable of completing a project from start to finish in standard published labor units.
Excellent communication and work relationship skills
Excellent penmanship and detail oriented writing skills
Own hand tools, battery tools and testing equipment
Positive attitude and pride in quality of work
Integrity and strong work ethic and willingness to work over if needed.
A team player and never afraid to ask questions, before taking chances.
Willingness to expand knowledge and learning about cutting edge technology products.
Willingness to instruct others
High School diploma, GED or equivalent
State of MA Journeyman Electrician License with 2015 Update
State of MA Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record a must!
Willingness to submit to a background check & drug test !
An Android / iPhone Smartphone
OSHA certification (OSHA 10, etc.)
Experience of Fire Alarm Systems installation and design lay-out, Intercom, Security Alarm, Audio / Visual, Lighting Controls, Generator Installations
Manufacturer’s product certifications and/or training
If you feel these qualifications describes you and you feel that you can be an asset to our team, please be prepared to submit:
Your resume and/or qualifications
Three professional references for consideration
If interested, please contact J P McCurdy Electrical Services, Inc.
APPRENTICE ELECTRICIAN THIRD YEAR
• Under direct supervision, is responsible for assisting Journeyman Electrician and Master Electrician in the installation and maintenance of district electrical systems including lighting systems, power distribution systems, ballasts, switches, electrical receptacles, conduits and cables
• High school diploma or GED
• Valid driver's license
• Apprentice for Massachusetts/NH journeyman electrician license
• Completed three years in the field training
• Completed three years electrical school training
• Basic ability to understand documents, define problems and draw valid conclusions
• Ability to perform mathematical calculations
• Ability to use hand and power tools, testing equipment
• Develop Ability to read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, schematics, and written reference material
• Develop Ability to diagnose and resolve problems
• Pipe bending proficiency
• Scissor lift operation proficiency
• OSHA – 10 certified
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Maintain professional behavior, appearance, and work ethic to represent the company in a positive manner at all times
• Articulate a positive image of the company
• Demonstrate effective customer service strategies to all patrons
• Assist Journeyman Electrician and Master Electrician in the inspection, installation, repair, maintenance, troubleshooting, and replacement of customer electrical systems including lighting systems, power distribution systems (including electrical panels), emergency systems (including exit lights and security lights) ,ballasts, switches, electrical receptacles, conduits, and cables
• Assemble, install, repair, and test all electrical systems according to specifications and electric codes
• Ability to maintain a service vehicle in a properly stocked, clean and organized manner
• Assist with repair and preventative maintenance on all electrical equipment
• Change out plugs, bulbs, switches, etc.
• Assist with tracking hours and materials used on the job
• Reports hours and materials to PM or designee
• Assist with maintaining accurate records on material and labor used
• Assist with maintaining inventory of company-owned tools, equipment, and materials
• Assist with ordering supplies for each job, either through PM or direct from supplier
• Ensure areas are clean
• Work with customers and supervisors to complete projects
• Respond to emergency calls as needed